Price: Ksh 3,999 per person
Crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak, the Amboseli National Parks is one of Kenya's most popular parks. The name "Amboseli" comes from a Maasai word meaning "salty dust", and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close. Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with sulphur springs, the savannah and woodlands. They can also visit the local Maasai community who live around the park and experience their authentic culture.
Ksh 3,999 Per Person.
· Transport in a safari minivan with pop up roof top
· Comprehensive Game Drive
· Services of a professional English driver guide
· Bottled Drinking water
· Pick Up and drop off in your Nairobi CBD
· Park Entrance fees
Citizens Kshs 800
Residents Kshs 800
Non-citizen USD 35
· Items of a personal nature
· Any additional detours or packages added on to the above itinerary
· Drinks and beverages