Nairobi National Park Safari & Girraffe Centre
Nairobi National Park Safari is an amazing experience that provides you with a unique opportunity to get close to nature without having to leave Nairobi City. Located just a few kilometers outside Nairobi, Nairobi National Park is the only park in the world that borders an urban area. As such, it is home to incredible wildlife like Lions and Rhinos and offers stunning views of Nairobi City's skyline. Visitors can join guided safaris wearing camouflage with experienced guides who will help them spot some of Nairobi Nation Park's incredible animals and birds. Making it an experience one will remember easily. Visitors to the Giraffe Centre can have a unique experience of getting up close and personal with these gentle giants. The center offers a platform where visitors can feed giraffes by hand, allowing them to interact with the animals in a safe and controlled environment. This experience is both educational and memorable, as visitors learn about giraffe behavior, conservation efforts, and the importance of protecting these magnificent creatures.
• ID/Passport (Must)
• Comfortable shoes/sport wear
• Lunch / Snacks
• Spirit of having fun
• Transport in a sunroof open Tour Van / Landcruiser
• English / Bi-Lingua Driver guide
• Hand sanitizers on board
• Bottle drinking water
• Park Entry Fee
• Snacks/Lunch (Stop Included)
• Other items not mentioned in the itinerary
Nairobi National Park Entry Fee:
✖️ Adult KES 430 / USD 43
Nairobi Giraffe Centre Entry Fee:
✖️ Adult KES 400 / USD 15
Group Joining Rate Per Person:-
Tour Van Kes 3,500
Land-cruiser Kes 4,000
Private Safari Rates:-
Tour Van (7 Pax), Kes 24,500
Landcruiser (7 Pax), Kes 28,000
6:00 am: Meet at Kencom, Nairobi CBD
6:30 am: Departure.
7:00 am: Start game drive at Nairobi National Park.
- The guided game drive takes you to view the big cats, including lion prides, leopards, and cheetahs, as well as black and white rhinos, buffaloes, zebras, and giraffes, among other wildlife in the only park located within a capital city, Nairobi National Park.
2:00 am: Cross over to Giraffe Centre.
- Feed the Giraffes and Visit Daisy Shop.
4:30 pm: Drop off at Kencom, Nairobi CBD.