Price: Ksh 0 per person
7 Days of Safari and Beach Experience in Kenya
For a combined safari and beach experience, Masai Mara National Reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park are second to none. Both parks offer incredible wildlife viewing opportunities as Masai Mara contains some of the world's most iconic animals. At the same time, Lake Nakuru is home to one of Africa's largest concentrations of Flamingos.
Apart from observing majestic animals like African Lions, Masai Giraffes, rhinos, and hippos in the Masai Mara reserve, you can also partake in activities like nature walks, game drives, and bush meals. Meanwhile, birdwatchers would find the vast array of birdlife inhabiting the lake at Lake Nakuru an absolute treat.
After long drives for game drives, Diani Beach in Mombasa, Kenya, is a stunning white sand paradise that draws many visitors all year round. The white sandy beaches are ideal for swimming, snorkelling in the Indian Ocean, and soaking up the sun. There are endless activities and breathtaking views at Diani beach, making it an ideal location for a relaxing getaway or a fun-filled holiday. Diani Beach is known for its untouched beauty, crystal clear waters, and white sandy beaches - giving everyone who visits this location a truly remarkable experience.
- Meet and greet
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- All ground transport; Safari Landcruiser Jeep, and train
- All park entry and conservation fee
- All accommodations in five stars camps
- Meals on a full board or all-inclusive basis
- Services of an English / Bi-lingual driver guide.
- Unlimited game drives
- Unlimited bottled drinking water
- Masai village visit
- Balloon safari over the Masai Mara
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions