Price: Ksh 0 per person
5 Days Queen Elizabeth & Bwindi Forest Safari
Uganda is an unforgettable destination that combines incredible wildlife, spectacular scenery, and friendly people. Uganda is every nature lover's dream destination with the world-renowned Queen Elizabeth Park and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. Visitors can go on gorilla treks to observe these magnificent creatures in their beautiful natural habitat, visit national parks full of lions, elephants, and antelopes in awe-inspiring locations, or take a guided tour of the Kibale National Park with its stunning rainforests, abundant birdlife and lush foliage. Just being in Uganda is an experience like no other. With so much to explore and visit, it's impossible not to find something you like - be it zip lining through the treetops of Masaka Hill or taking part in cultural celebrations such as Kalindi Festival - there's something for everyone. Take advantage of a visit to Uganda; you won't regret this life-changing experience!
- Meet and Greet
- All airport transfers and assistance
- Accommodation on safari on a Fullboard basis
- Park entry and Conservation Fees
- Private transport during the safari in a Tourist Land Cruiser
- Services of an English / Bi-lingual speaking driver-guides
- Bottled drinking water while trekking and in the vehicle
- All taxes on the services quoted above
- Meals and beverages other than specified.
- Passport and visa fees and service charges for obtaining visas.
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- Gratuities to drivers/guides and other conveyance attendants.
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature, such as drinks, telephone calls ETC
- Personal, baggage, Accident and Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance.
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusions listed above.