Price: Ksh 0 per person
6 Days Queen Elizabeth, Bwindi, & L. Bunyonyi, Uganda
Uganda, an East African country known for its lush landscapes and unique wildlife, is worth visiting. There are many experiences to be had, but one of the most sought-after is a visit to Queen Elizabeth National Park and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Here, one can witness diverse wildlife, including over ten species of primates, elephants and magnificent mountain gorillas. Gorilla trekking in Bwindi is particularly popular as it presents an opportunity to get close to the rare creatures in their natural environment. When planning your visit to Uganda for this experience, make sure you plan for enough time to explore all the region offers. Imagine taking beautiful photos at Queen Elizabeth Park and then proceeding on an unparalleled adventure through the stunningly dense jungles of Bwindi, from where you can truly gain an appreciation for this amazing Ugandan experience.
- Meet and Greet
- All airport transfers and assistance
- Accommodation on safari on a Fullboard basis
- Park entry Fees
- Private transport during the safari in a Tourist Land Cruiser
- Services of an English / Bi-lingual speaking driver-guides
- Bottled drinking water while trekking and in the vehicle
- All taxes on the services quoted above
- Meals and beverages other than specified.
- Passport and visa fees and service charges for obtaining visas.
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- Gratuities to drivers/guides and other conveyance attendants.
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature, such as drinks, telephone calls ETC
- Personal, baggage, Accident and Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance.
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusions listed above.