Price: Ksh 2,200 per person
7 Days Holiday Bush Safari in Kenya. ($2200 - $2500) Per Person
This 7 Days Kenya safari will take you to premium Kenya national parks like Amboseli, Lake Naivasha, Masai Mara, and Nairobi for the most excellent wildlife game viewing experience in Kenya at very affordable and unbeatable prices.
What’s included on the safari price:
· All airport transfers
· Transport based on customized Luxurious 4WD Cruiser
· All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
· Finest accommodation as indicated in the itinerary.
· Three meals a day while on Safari.
· Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
· Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
· Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
· Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
· Pre–tour itinerary document.
· Extensive and unlimited safari game drives.
What’s not included on the safari price:
· Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
· Hot air balloon ride USD -450.00 -per person
· Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
· Masai Mara village USD-30.00 -per person
· Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
· The cost of obtaining visa
· Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel or Airport in the morning and drive to Amboseli national park which is less than 5 Hrs drive. You will arrive Amboseli with a short safari game drive in time for lunch, check in at Oltukai Lodge have lunch and rest. Afternoon more game in Amboseli park which lies at the floors of Mount Kilimanjaro. Mount Kilimanjaro offers scenic backgrounds for photography. Elephants, Lions, Cheetah, Buffalo etc. can be seen at the swamp area and open plains. Later dinner and overnight at your Oltukai Lodge.
Day 2: Amboseli
A full day game drive at Amboseli national park. All meals and overnight at Oltukai Lodge
Day 3: Amboseli – Lake Nakuru
Early morning breakfast. After breakfast game en-route leave Amboseli for lake Naivasha which is 5 Hrs drive. There will be a stop to view the great rift valley scenery as you proceed to Lake Naivasha you will arrive time for lunch. Check in at Sopa Lodge Naivasha and have lunch. Later in the afternoon safari game drive with a visit to Hells Gate National Park which allows walking safari, Hiking, Bicycling ride, Rock climbing and photography of wildlife and a visit to geothermal power plant. Later dinner and overnight at Sopa Lodge Naivasha.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara
Early morning breakfast. After breakfast leave Lake Naivasha for Masai Mara which is 5 Hrs drive arriving in time for lunch. Check in at Ashnil Mara camp or Sarova Mara game Camp and have lunch. Afternoon safari game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo. Later dinner and overnight at Ashnil Mara camp or Sarova Mara game Camp.
Day 5 & 6: Masai Mara
For these two days we will have humble time to explore the famous Masai Mara which is known for its wild big cats and wildebeest’s migration. Unlimited full day safari game drives in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well-known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo and the dangerous Crocodiles with a visit to Mara river. Breakfast and dinner as well as overnights at Ashnil Mara camp or Sarova Mara game Camp.
Day 7: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Early Morning breakfast at your camp, check out of the camp and park and Drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or Airport around 3pm. (Optional to our clients with evening Flights) – if you have evening flight you can do more safari game drive with packed lunch till around 12:00hrs lunch time, after you drive to Nairobi. you arrive in Nairobi at around 5 to 6 pm drop off at Airport or back to your hotel.