Price: Ksh 0 per person
3 Days Masai Mara Kenya Safari
Feel the wild beckoning with three days and two nights of bush safari to Kenya's most iconic destination – Masai Mara National Reserve. Brimming with natural riches, you'll have incredible opportunities to witness "the big five" animals in their native habitat while exploring this historic land. Plus, from July through October, every year is a unique chance for an extraordinary experience as millions of hooves thunder across the plains on one of life’s seven wonders -– The Great Wildebeest Migration!
The perfect package for you and the family includes Meals, Accommodation & Transport.
BASED ON A GROUP OF 6 PAX
Camp / Lodge
AA Lodge Mara
Emayian Luxury Camp
Neptune Mara Riants
- Meet and greet.
- Airport transfers and return Masai Mara transfer.
- Two nights accommodation.
- Meals on Full board (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Pick up & drop off in Nairobi.
- Unlimited drinking water.
- Unlimited comprehensive game drives.
- All park entry and conservation fee
Citizen Kes 1000 Per Day
Non-Resident USD 80 Per Day
- Any items of personal nature
- Tips and gratuities
- Masai Village Visit USD 30 per person
- Balloon Safari over the mara USD 450 per person
Terms and conditions
- Rates are per person sharing and are subject to availability
- Single and Non-resident rates apply
- The park fee is paid directly at the park gate
- The package is valid till 30th June 2023
3 Days Safari Itinerary to Masai Mara Kenya
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve
Depart Nairobi between 0700hrs – 0800hrs and drive south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley. Arriving at Masai Mara in the afternoon for lunch and afternoon siesta. Afterwards, proceed for the evening game drive at 1600hrs, returning to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Full Day Game drive at Masai Mara National Reserve.
After an early morning breakfast, leave for a full-day game drive into the magical home of millions of wildlife. Our game drive takes us to search the Big Five animals: lions, Elephants, Buffaloes, Leopards, and rhinos, among others, such as Mbili Bora (the two male cheetahs left after the three died) and other animals. Picnic Lunch will be served in the parks at Mara River as you watch out for the Wildebeest Migration (Migration is normally between July - September). Later on, dinner and overnight stay at the Camp/Lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi
Early morning game drive as you search for the cats hunting and return to the Camp/Lodge for breakfast. Checkout at the Camp/Lodge with a game viewing enroute for your return journey to Nairobi. Stop over at Narok for Lunch (at your own cost) and then proceed to Nairobi, arriving at around 1700hrs.