Price: Ksh 8,750 per person
Masai Mara is world-renowned for its exceptional populations of lions, leopards, cheetahs, and elephants and the annual migration of wildebeest, zebra, Thomson’s gazelle, and other antelopes every year known as the Great Migration.
𝐊𝐞𝐬 9,900 PPS / USD 145 (Landcruiser)
-Transport in a Tour Van / Landcruiser with a pop-up roof
– Each person is guaranteed a window seat.
– Services of a professional English-speaking driver-guide
– Comprehensive game drives as per the itinerary
– 2 Days, 1 Night Accommodation in a tented camp
– Sanitizer and Masks On Board
– Park Entry Fee
– Visit to Masai Village – costs US 25
– Any other Item not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Single and Non-resident rates apply.
Make a booking by making a payment to
𝐌𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐚 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝟓𝟎𝟒𝟖𝟓𝟐𝟏 (Divulge Adventures)
0600 Hrs: Depart Nairobi for Masai Mara
1200 Hrs: check in at the Camp or Hotel.
1230 Hrs: Lunch and afternoon siesta.
1400 Hrs: Afternoon Game Drive as we watch out for the wildebeests crossing at the Mara river.
1800 Hrs: Return back to the camp or hotel, Dinner, and Overnight.
2030 Hrs: Bonfire and Storytelling.
0600 Hrs: Early Breakfast is served followed by the Morning Game Drive.
1000 Hrs: Check out at the Hotel or Camp and Proceed to Nairobi
1200 Hrs: Own catered Lunch at Narok Town
1600 Hrs: Drop Off at Nairobi or the respective hotels.